- Adds 5 bombs.
- If any movement or firing input is given when placing a bomb, a fast-moving, explosive rocket will be shot in the direction corresponding to the input. The firing input has higher priority than the movement input.
- The rockets accept analog firing input. This means they can be shot diagonally.
- Isaac will place a regular bomb if no movement or firing input is received.
- Rockets use Isaac's bomb synergies like his bombs normally would.
- Rockets are unaffected by Isaac's shot speed.
- Rockets can be boosted by Brimstone lasers and Hemoptysis sneezes.
- Bosses such as Chub or Carrion Queen can swallow the rockets just like regular bombs.
- Bobby-Bomb: Rockets become homing.
- Dr. Fetus: Shoots rockets as normal tears. All synergies that would normally apply are given to the rockets.
- Giga Bombs: Fires a giant rocket that moves slower and has the same effects as a normal Giga Bomb.
- Epic Fetus: No effect.
- Mr. Boom: No effect.
- Sticky Bombs: Rockets will not stick onto enemies.
- Remote Detonator: Rockets do not explode on impact with surfaces, requiring manual detonation.
- Remote Detonator + Dr. Fetus: Rockets fired with Dr. Fetus will still explode on impact, but can be manually detonated.
- Worm trinkets: Rocket's trajectory is unaffected.
- Wiggle Worm + Dr. Fetus: Rocket will wiggle from side to side mid-flight. This is the only worm trinket that affects Rocket in a Jar.
|Bug!||If The Forgotten or Tainted Forgotten get both Dr. Fetus and Rocket in a Jar, the thrown rocket will always be shot on the right side.|
|Bug!||Firing a rocket at Chub or any of its variants while they are charging will crash the game.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|