Ring Worm is a trinket.
- Isaac's tears travel in a high-speed spiral pattern.
- Grants spectral tears.
- The tear pattern slightly increases Isaac's effective range.
- The trinket has no effect on any non-tear based attack, such as Brimstone or Mom's Knife.
- Backstabber: Due to the unusual tear travel, Ring Worm may be used to hit enemies in the back, without having the need to be placed behind them.
- The bullet pattern might be a reference to a power-up in the NES game Uncle Fester's Quest.
- Ring worm (or Dermatophytosis) is a fungal infection very common in children and teenagers. It involves scaly rings on the skin of the scalp, chest, arms, stomach and other places, and is not caused by any sort of worm despite its name.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|