Ring Worm is a trinket.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Isaac's tears travel in a high-speed spiral pattern.
- Grants spectral tears.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The tear pattern slightly increases Isaac's effective range.
- The trinket has no effect on any non-tear based attack, such as Brimstone or Mom's Knife.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The bullet pattern might be a reference to a power-up in the NES game Uncle Fester's Quest.
- Ring worm (or Dermatophytosis) is a fungal infection very common in children and teenagers. It involves scaly rings on the skin of the scalp, chest, arms, stomach and other places, and is not caused by any sort of worm despite its name.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|