- Upon purchasing an item from the shop, a new purchasable item is added to the store's inventory.
- Drops 3 random pickups around Isaac.
- Outside of Greed Mode, the restocked item's cost is increased after each purchase.
- For items, the price increase is 2 coins times the number of purchases. For example, an item starting at 15 cents would next be +2 to 17, then +4 to 21, +6 to 27, etc. The cost follows the formula 15+n(n+1) with n being the number of times restock has triggered.
- For everything else, the price increase is 1 coin times the number of purchases. For example, a heart starting at 3 cents would be +1 to 4, +2 to 6, +3 to 9 etc. This follows the formula (original price)+(n(n+1))/2
- The increase is not affected by discounts occurring naturally or through Steam Sale: costs will increase at the same rate, though the base price is still discounted. Once the item's cost goes over what it would naturally be, the price is no longer highlighted red.
- The maximum price is 99 cents.
- A small restock icon appears under the map, just like Treasure Map, Blue Map, The Compass and any active curses.
- If used with IV Bag/Blood Donation Machine and an item which can spawn additional coins ( Counterfeit Penny, Swallowed Penny, Humbling Bundle, etc.), infinite money can be produced by buying hearts for 3 coins and getting more than 3 coins back after donating health.
- Using a Credit Card in a Shop prevents Restock from working for that shop only.
- A Restock Box will refresh the items, which Restock will interact with normally.
- When purchasing Restock from a Shop, the slot that Restock was purchased from will not be restocked.
- Restock does not affect Black Markets.
- Purchasing an item that is on sale will replace it with another that is on sale.
- Steam Sale x2: Items can be infinitely bought from shops.
- Chaos: Restock is affected by Chaos, and can be used to obtain otherwise rare items.
- Chaos + Steam Sale x2: Items can be bought infinitely, allowing Isaac to theoretically obtain every item in the game.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|