Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- On pickup, fully heals Isaac and gives him a temporary +21.6 damage up.
- The damage upgrade scales down to 0 over the course of three minutes. Due to how the damage formula works, the damage upgrade scales down faster over time, starting at -~0.015 per half second and increasing to -~.1 per half second as the bonus approaches 0.
- While Red Stew is active, Isaac gains an effect similar to Lusty Blood, gaining a small damage bonus every time he kills an enemy. This damage bonus persists between rooms and floors, allowing Isaac to sustain the temporary damage up for longer than he otherwise would if he manages to kill many enemies. This effect disappears once Red Stew's damage bonus completely runs out.
- Due to the high amount of damage you temporarily gain, this item is extremely effective in Greed Mode, as all fights are done within the same room and you are easily able to make the most out of it.
- Rock Bottom: The damage up becomes permanent.
- Red Stew: Picking up another stew will reset the bonus to its full amount.
- Tainted Bethany: Grants 12 blood charges.
- In the Book of Genesis in the Bible, Esau sold his birthright to his younger brother, Jacob, for a serving of lentil stew, so that Jacob would receive their dying father's blessing instead.
- Prior to v1.7.5, Red Stew was the only unlockable item added in Repentance with a quality of 0.
|Jacob and Esau Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music