|Base HP||Stage HP|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Phase 1[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a Wall Creep on either the left or right wall.
- Spews out a continuous stream of projectiles vertically while attempting to follow Isaac's movements.
- When reaching near the end of either wall, it leaves a gap between the stream and the wall.
Phase 2[edit | edit source]
After taking enough damage, Reap Creep takes Blind Creep's form and has new attacks:
- Spews a huge number of disorganized projectiles, similar to Monstro, but larger.
- Spews out a wide spread of spaced projectiles.
- Spawns 3-4 spiders or a Trite downwards.
Phase 3[edit | edit source]
After taking enough damage, Reap Creep takes Rage Creep's form and has new attacks:
- Slams itself against either the left or right wall, causing rock projectiles and 3-4 Rock Spiders to fall from the ceiling.
- Charges for a moderate period of time before shooting a wide Brimstone laser while attempting to follow Isaac's movements.
- When reaching near the end of either wall, it leaves a gap between the laser and the wall.
- Charges for a long period of time before shooting 4 regular Brimstone lasers diagonally outwards while attempting to follow Isaac's movements. The beams slowly come together leaving a small gap within the center.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Reap Creep's arena always has a hollow upper layer, preventing Isaac from getting too close with the Reap Creep. This makes the situation tricky if Isaac somehow has to deal damage with melee or grounded attacks.
- Due to this, as of version 4.0.1, Reap Creep cannot appear in the Scat Man challenge.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Originally in Antibirth, killing it, Baby Plum and The Pile were necessary to unlock Antibirth's alternate chapters.
- Reap Creep is one of two bosses that can appear in both the main path and the alternate path, the other being The Pile.
- Because of this, its battle theme will be different, depending on where it's fought. If it's fought in The Depths or the Dank Depths, either Crusade or Cerebrum Dispersio will play, while if it's fought in the Mines, Juggernaut will play.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|