Behavior[edit | edit source]
Rag Mega spawns with 3 Purple Balls which are immune to damage and block shots. They circle around him as he floats around the room and perform the follow attacks:
- Each time Rag Mega loses around 25% HP, he breaks off a Purple Ball which starts to chase Isaac.
- Periodically wraps his body in bandages and becomes immune to damage.
- Spawns a Rag man's Ragling. They will leave remains on the ground after death.
- Fires 3 beams from the sky that travel outwards. If the beam hits the remains of a dead Ragling, it is revived.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Rag Mega as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Little Horn shots can kill the Purple Balls.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It appears to be an "evolved" version of Rag Man.
- Rag Mega looks and behaves similarly to The Duke of Flies.
- Although it is an upgraded version of Rag Man, it has 80 less health.
- This is likely due to the fact that Rag Mega can become invincible for extended periods and has tear-blocking Purple Balls, making him harder to damage.
- Rag Mega doesn't have a death animation.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|