Effects[edit | edit source]
- When used Isaac is returned to the beginning of the run with all stat boosts, consumables and items intact, similar to Victory Lap.
- Unlike Victory Lap, Angel Rooms are reset and possible to appear even if the player has made a previous devil deal.
- R key is removed from inventory upon use.
- The Donation Machine unjams.
- The timer and score do not reset.
- When used in Ascent (including Home), R key skips you all the way to the ascent version of The Basement I. This means Isaac could miss the chance to pick up the Cracked Key.
- Unlike Victory Laps, achievements can still be unlocked after use.
- If achievements are disabled in the original run, R Key can re-enable them with items intact.
- On Greed Mode, or while playing as Tainted Keeper, R key costs 99 coins instead of 15.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to how holding down the R key on PC will restart a run.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC K6VV 880A (Secret Room adjacent to spawn)
References[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|