Effects[edit | edit source]
- Upon killing enemies, spawns a stationary familiar in their place for the room, up to a maximum of 5. These familiars do not follow Isaac.
- The following familiars can spawn:
- This item belongs to the Conjoined set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a three-faced version of himself.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Killing the heads thrown by Rag Man before they turn into a Ragling is not counted as a kill and will not spawn a baby.
- The same familiar can spawn multiple times.
- Despite being stationary, tear-shooting babies will still inherit Isaac's movement, angling their tears accordingly.
- Enemies killed by Dark Esau count as yours and will spawn a baby.
- When playing as Tainted Lazarus, Quints will not disappear on Flip but instead give you the ability to spawn more Quints if you Flip again. This is very effective in Greed mode and Boss rush because you flip automatically when completing a wave, giving you more Quints for every other wave.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS! Familiars spawned count for BFF effects
- King Baby: Familiars do not follow King Baby.
- Sacrificial Altar: The item will be lost, and each spawned familiar counts as one sacrifice.
In-game footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of this item is a shortened form of "Quintuplets," or five babies born at the same time. This is likely why it can create up to 5 familiars.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|