|This article is about the item that grants bombs. For the explosion immunity item, see Pyromaniac.|
Pyro is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants Isaac 99 bombs.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Instead of immediately picking up Pyro, it is more efficient to first use the bombs already in Isaac's possession.
- Rerolling this item with the D4, D100 Missing No., or a 1 or 6 pip Dice Room will not remove 99 bombs.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Pyromaniac: Allows Isaac to easily replenish red hearts.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is used in Beans! (challenge #13).
- Pyro is a reference to pyromania, a disorder characterized by an obsession with setting things on fire.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC ALFA 0NTS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 FDRG 0CTE (First floor Treasure Room)
PC H9RA 81ZG (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC FZ2R S7T3 (Treasure Room two rooms left of spawn)
PC B1PM 8HR3 (Treasure Room east of spawn)
XboxOne VKR8 DGVZ (Treasure Room south of spawn)
Switch 4ETH 0NQY (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Blood Bombs
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Brimstone Bombs
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Ghost Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- Nancy Bombs
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Rocket in a Jar
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|