- Spawns a fly orbital familiar that will rapidly fly out to deflect any enemy tears that are actually on target to strike Isaac. These tears are converted into friendly homing tears that deal 2 damage.
- While this provides a very effective defense against projectile attacks, it is not immunity. Very close range fire or situations where projectiles are coming in from multiple directions can overwhelm the fly's ability to defend Isaac.
- Psy Fly also deals 1 contact damage to enemies per tick (15 per second).
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
- Turns most Fly type enemies into friendly attack flies when deflecting projectiles.
- Censer slows down nearby enemy projectiles, allowing Psy Fly to repeatedly deflect them.
- This item originates from the Antibirth mod, but it was unobtainable due to a bug. It also had a scrapped secondary ability that made Attack Flies turn into Blue Flies when encountered. Psy Fly was orignally unlocked by completing the Isaac's Awakening challenge.
PC 6TD6 SXQV (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC K9XD FZV7 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|