Prayer Card is an activated item.
- Gives an Eternal Heart upon activation.
- If used after clearing a floor, before proceeding to the next one, it guarantees a new Heart Container every floor.
- Since it adds the eternal heart directly to the health bar instead of spawning it on the floor, the item is useless for Keeper.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns white, heart-shaped wisps in the inner ring. Wisps' tears have 0.75 shot speed. The wisps' tears effectively act as though they have Sacred Heart.
- Car Battery: Grants one full Heart Container upon use.
- Tainted Magdalene: Doesn't benefit from her passive ability, giving only 1 Eternal Heart as usual.
- In the Christian tradition, holy cards or prayer cards are small, devotional pictures mass-produced for the use of the faithful. They usually depict a religious scene or a saint in an image about the size of a playing card. The opposite side typically contains a prayer, some of which promise an indulgence for its recitation.
- The design on the Prayer Card appears to be of the painting Our Lady of Guadalupe.
PC A2G2 087L (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PC 49B2 7DN1 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PC H0D4 PMV0 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 NV0W ZTSQ (First floor treasure room)
Vita W2HN GEVP9 (First floor treasure room)
3DS BHQ2 T726 (First floor treasure room)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music