- Replaces Isaac's tears with eyeballs that can bounce off of each other.
- Isaac's tears are no longer limited by range, and will instead dissipate when they stop moving or when hitting an enemy or obstacle.
- Anti-Gravity: Tears will force each other out of the way if placed on top of another tear. Releasing the trigger button propels the tears in the direction Isaac was firing at the time before slowing down to a stop.
- Brimstone: Fires out multiple Pop! tears at the end of the Brimstone beam, which is dramatically shortened. Also affects Azazel's Brimstone.
- Continuum: The tears will bump into each other, increasing in speed as they go through the room until they dissipate or hit an enemy.
- Tractor Beam + Continuum: Occasionally, some tears will glitch out of their position for a short while. Contact with an enemy while a glitched tear is on-screen will fling Isaac to a corner of the room. This can potentially cause a softlock if Isaac is blocked by obstacles and does not have How to Jump or flight to escape. Bombs will not work either, as the explosion will not trigger despite the sound of one playing once the bomb sets off.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body: Split tears can also be knocked around.
- Eye of the Occult: Tears will continuously try to follow the crosshair, virtually extending their lifespan ad infinitum until they hit an enemy or obstacle. This can cause tears to quickly fill the room.
- Godhead: Tears gain a damaging aura and become damaging aura fields.
- Godhead + A Lump of Coal: Tears will quickly fill up the screen and increase in damage, easily killing any enemy.
- Haemolacria: Tears fire a burst of smaller tears in random directions when hitting an obstacle or stopping and falling to the ground.
- Immaculate Heart: Tears that orbit Isaac will be constantly moving and therefore will never disappear until they hit an enemy or Isaac leaves the room. Filling the orbit with enough tears can potentially cause a chaotic, vibrating ring of eyeballs enveloping Isaac as the tears constantly collide with one another.
- Ipecac: Tears do not arc and will instead shoot straight. They retain their explosive abilities on impact with enemies or obstacles, or when they eventually fall. Tears also do not explode when bouncing off of each other, which can be used to propel the high-powered tears to other enemies.
- Lead Pencil/ Monstro's Lung: Removes the arcing effect from the tears, greatly increasing air time. The tight cluster the tears are shot in will cause unpredictable spread, however.
- A Lump of Coal: Tears will increase their damage and size as they travel, and they are not limited by range.
- My Reflection: Tears constantly swarm around Isaac, quickly filling the room.
- The Parasite: When tears hit an enemy, obstacle, or wall, they split into many smaller tears that have the same behavior as eyeball tears.
- Rubber Cement: Allows tears to never disappear when hitting enemies and objects, increasing the uptime of tears greatly.
- Rubber Cement + A Lump Of Coal: Tears continuously increase in size and damage as they bounce endlessly around the room. Eventually the damage can be enough to kill bosses in a single frame.
- Tiny Planet: With enough tears and/or fire rate, the Pop! tears can constantly collide with each other, causing them to orbit Isaac indefinitely.
- Angelic Prism: The Prism will split eyeballs that it passes over.
- Brimstone: Overridden by Brimstone. It does not affect Azazel's Brimstone.
- Dr. Fetus: Overridden by Dr. Fetus.
- Epic Fetus: Overridden by Epic Fetus.
- Flat Stone: Eyeball tears bounce repeatedly against the floor when they're about to disappear.
- The Ludovico Technique: Overridden by The Ludovico Technique, though the tear looks like an eyeball.
- Lachryphagy: Chance of tears to bounce off each other when the first tear is eaten or the tear bursting.
- Mom's Knife: Overridden by Mom's Knife.
- Sinus Infection: Boogers that are stuck to enemies will cause other tears to bounce off them, making the enemy unable to be hit from that side until the boogers dissipate.
- Tech X: Overridden by Tech X.
- Technology/ Tech.5: The laser's range is drastically reduced, and an eyeball is created at the end of the laser each shot.
- Technology 2: Eyeball tears are fired separate from the laser, Technology 2's range is drastically reduced, and an eyeball is created at the end of the laser each shot.
- Tractor Beam: Tears can now only knock each other forward.
- Trisagion: Tears will remain floating but will not bump each other.
- The beams will continuously spawn eyeballs until they disappear.
- (Not Reccomended) Any kind of piercing shots (I.E Cupid's Arrow) except for Trisagion (which can damage the same enemy more than once) will gradually fill the room up with 'expired' shots that do no damage to enemies. This can greatly reduce the overall damage output rate in longer boss fights.
- Pop! was added in Booster Pack #3, after the initial release of the DLC.
- Pop! is based on this Steam Workshop item by Ashkait and Scayze, originally known as Bank Shot and themed about billiard balls.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|