Effect[edit | edit source]
- Adds a 20% chance to spawn a friendly enemy upon entering a room with enemies in it. The following enemies can spawn from Poke Go:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The effect is not activated upon entering the main room of Greed Mode, neither when fighting the waves, making it nearly useless.
- Multiple friendly enemies can spawn at the same time.
- For enemies that spawn other enemies, the spawned enemies will also be friendly.
- Enemy variants may spawn.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The item is a reference to Pokémon GO: an augmented reality mobile game in which Pokémon are generated around the player as they walk around in real life.
- The pickup quote is a shortened version of "Gotta catch 'em all!", one of the series' marketing slogans.
- "A charmed (enemy) appears!" is a reference to the phrase "A wild Pokémon appears!" from the games.
- Poke Go was originally an unofficial item which was supposed to showcase the modding capabilities of Afterbirth+ in the PAX 2016 livestream. However, all items included in the demo were later added to the final game.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|