Placenta is a passive item.
- The regeneration can happen multiple times in the same room, so there is no need to move between rooms to continue regeneration.
- However, regeneration does not occur when standing in a Crawl Space.
- Regeneration will only occur when Isaac has Red Heart containers or something equivalent:
- Maggy's Bow: No effect on regen.
- A Placenta is an organ that forms from the mother's uterus during pregnancy that supports the unborn child during development until it is expelled during childbirth. In some cultures, it is a common practice for the mother and/or child to eat the expelled placenta.
- This, like many other things Isaac does, is medically inadvisable.
PC 419H 1DQM (First floor Boss Room, Gnawed Leaf in Treasure Room)
|Bug!||Going into a Ventricle Razor portal at the same time the effect of Placenta is triggered will cause the effect to trigger in rapid succession, effectively healing Isaac to full health.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|