"HP up + regen"
(page 3, column 5, row 2)
(page 2, column 15, row 5)
Placenta is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants one full Red Heart container when picked up.
- Isaac has a chance to regenerate a Half Red Heart every one minute of gameplay.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The regeneration can happen multiple times in the same room, so there is no need to move between rooms to continue regeneration.
- It is possible to regenerate all missing hearts by simply standing in the same room for a while. Players may want to take a short break with the game not paused to regenerate all of their health.
- Regeneration can be used with the IV Bag or Blood Donation Machine to slowly regain hearts spent, allowing for a slow yet infinite source of money from the IV Bag.
- Regeneration does not occur when standing in a Crawl Space.
- Regeneration occurs with Keeper; it will restore a full health coin for him.
- Regeneration occurs with The Forgotten, restoring a third of a bone heart.
- Regeneration will not occur for ???, as he only has soul hearts.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Gnawed Leaf: Allows Isaac to safely regenerate in any room.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Maggy's Bow: No effect on regen.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- A Placenta is an organ that forms from the mother's uterus during pregnancy that supports the unborn child during development until it is expelled during childbirth. In some cultures, it is a common practice for the mother and/or child to eat the expelled placenta.
- This, like many other things Isaac does, is medically inadvisable.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC EPBF FS6M (First floor Boss Room)
PC 419H 1DQM (First floor Boss Room, Gnawed Leaf in Treasure Room)
Bugs[edit | edit source]
|Bug!||Going into a Ventricle Razor portal at the same time the effect of Placenta is triggered will cause the effect to trigger in rapid succession, effectively healing Isaac to full health.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|