The Quarry - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Placenta is a passive item.
- Grants one full Red Heart container when picked up.
- Isaac has a chance to regenerate a Half Red Heart every time the in-game timer hits a new minute (00:01:00, 00:02:00, etc).
- Heals 1 additional Red Heart when picked up.
- The regeneration can happen multiple times in the same room, so there is no need to move between rooms to continue regeneration.
- However, regeneration does not occur when standing in a Crawl Space.
- Regeneration will only occur when Isaac has Red Heart containers or something equivalent:
- Blood Oath: With enough patience, health can be safely restored each floor by waiting in the starting room.
- Gnawed Leaf: Regeneration works while turned to stone, allowing Isaac to become invincible and regenerate while in any room.
- Sanguine Bond: Can be used indefinitely with placenta’s regen. Also works with normal sacrifice rooms
- Maggy's Bow: No effect on regen.
- A Placenta is an organ that forms from the mother's uterus during pregnancy that supports the unborn child during development until it is expelled during childbirth. In some cultures, it is a common practice for the mother and/or child to eat the expelled placenta.
- This, like many other things Isaac does, is medically inadvisable.
PC EPBF FS6M (First floor Boss Room)
PC 419H 1DQM (First floor Boss Room, Gnawed Leaf in Treasure Room)
PC D2DF RB7C (First floor Boss Room)
|Bug!||Going into a Ventricle Razor portal at the same time the effect of Placenta is triggered will cause the effect to trigger in rapid succession, effectively healing Isaac to full health.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music