- Increases tear knockback.
- If the player has piercing tears, the knockback effect is reduced.
- Tear size multiplier: 1.25x.
- -1 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are more noticeable and are a greater increase to DPS when the tears stat is high.
- Blister: Overrides Pisces.
- Brimstone: The beam gains knockback.
- Dr. Fetus/ Epic Fetus/ Ipecac: Explosions also gain increased knockback.
- Mom's Knife: The knife gains knockback.
- Cupid's Arrow/ Death's Touch/ Dead Onion/ Sagittarius: Tears gain knockback.
- Technology/ Technology 2/ Tech X: The lasers gain knockback.
- Technology 2's constant laser has such strong knockback, it can pin enemies to walls.
- Trisagion: Adds knockback to blasts, which can not only significantly repel enemies when used correctly, it can deal a high amount of damage to enemies unable to escape the knockback.
PC 8TNY 8K82 (First floor Treasure Room)
PC Z722 ASQ0 (First floor Treasure Room)
PS4 S708 09WB (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|