Piggy Bank is a passive item.
- Adds 3 coins on pickup.
- When Isaac takes damage, there is an equal chance for 1 or 2 Pennies to drop.
- If Keeper or Tainted Keeper collects this item with 1 health coin, it will heal a coin and add 2 coins to his inventory.
- If Keeper has unlocked a third health coin, collecting this item may heal 2 health coins and only provide a single coin to his inventory, depending on whether he has 1 health coin remaining or 2.
- Unlike the coins dropped from being hit by a shot from a Keeper, Greed, or Super Greed, the coins that are dropped from the piggy bank are not subtracted from Isaac's total.
- Can appear in the shop and the item room on the same floor, but picking up multiple copies of the item does not cause its effect to stack.
- The drops from Piggy Bank, unlike Swallowed Penny, are locked to normal pennies, instead of random types of coins.
- This item might be a reference to the similar item in Risk Of Rain called Life Savings, as suggested by its description.
PS4 Vita 1ZQ6 398F (Adjacent to spawn)
PS4 C81R CKE7 (First floor Treasure Room)
PC AA0T WMW9 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 8F84 7ZNP (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC VHY9 JNP3 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|