"Luck way up. Don't lose it!"
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Gives +10 luck. Disappears upon taking damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This trinket can only be obtained by clearing 3 consecutive floors without taking damage.
- Blood Donation Machines, Devil Beggars, Hell Games, Confessionals, Curse Rooms, Spiked Chests, Bad Trip Pills and the Mausoleum door won't destroy Perfection.
- If you must take damage for whatever reason, drop the trinket beforehand.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Blanket/ Holy Card/ Holy Mantle/ Wooden Cross: Losing the shield does not destroy Perfection.
- Dull Razor: Does not destroy Perfection.
- Rock Bottom: The effect persists after switching trinkets as stats cannot be lowered. However, after losing Perfection, additional luck-ups will have no visual effect until they make up the luck bonus given by Perfection.
- The Lost /Tainted Lost: Due to dying in one hit, Perfection works very well with these characters. Taking damage and reviving, however, will destroy the trinket.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- Smelter/ Marbles/Gulp!: The effect is still lost after taking damage.
- Blood Oath: Will destroy the trinket at the start of the next floor due to forced damage if Isaac has more than half a red heart.
- This can be avoided by holding the Trinket/consumable drop key the moment the screen starts fading in. If timed correctly, Isaac will drop Perfection a split-second before Blood Oath does its damage, allowing you to keep Perfection.