Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Penny may refer to:
- A 1 cent Coin, used as currency.
- Crooked Penny: Can either duplicate all items and pickups in a room, or make all of them disappear and spawn 1 coin.
- Sack of Pennies: A bag familiar which follows Isaac and drops a Coin every two rooms.
- Blessed Penny: Has a chance to spawn a half Soul Heart when a coin is picked up.
- Bloody Penny: Grants 50% chance to drop a half Red Heart when a coin is picked up.
- Burnt Penny: Grants 50% chance to drop a Bomb when a coin is picked up.
- Butt Penny: Causes Isaac to fart upon picking up a coin, knocking back nearby enemies.
- Charged Penny: Has a chance to charge an active item when a coin is picked up.
- Counterfeit Penny: Upon picking up a coin, has a chance of increasing its value by one.
- Cursed Penny: Teleports Isaac to a random room when a coin is picked up.
- Flat Penny: Grants a 50% chance of dropping a Key when a coin is picked up.
- Rotten Penny: Spawns a Blue Fly when a coin is picked up.
- Swallowed Penny: Spawns a penny or nickel upon taking damage.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|