Peep

From Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Boss Peep name.png
Boss versus screen image
Base HPStage HP
450
0
Table dividing line 1.png
Ingame Appearance
In-game appearance

Entity ID
68.0
Table dividing line 2.png
Found In
Boss
Stage The Caves icon.pngStage The Catacombs icon.pngStage Flooded Caves icon.png
Boss Challenge Room Icon.pngSuper Secret Room Icon.png
Degraded Boss
Stage The Womb icon.pngStage Scarred Womb icon.png
Stage Cathedral icon.pngStage Sheol icon.png
Stage The Chest icon.pngStage Dark Room icon.png
Table dividing line 3.png
Dropped Items
Boss Boss

Peep is a boss that can appear in all environments of Chapter 2 (The Caves The Caves, The Catacombs The Catacombs, Added in Afterbirth Flooded Caves Flooded Caves).

Behavior[edit | edit source]

  • Creates puddles of Yellow Creep around him.
  • Fires eight yellow projectiles in all directions.
  • Jumps into the air and travels a moderate distance in Isaac's direction, sending out a ring of twelve yellow projectiles upon landing.
  • Peep's eyeballs dislocate and start floating around the room at specific points in his health. One pops off at 25%, and the other pops off at 75%.
    • Peep's eyeballs float diagonally bouncing off of walls and do not take damage. They block Isaac's tears and inflict contact damage.

Champion Versions Needs to be unlocked[edit | edit source]

  • Dark Cyan: Starts the battle with both his eyes popped out, similar to The Bloat.
  • Yellow: 15% smaller, moves faster, and leaves a constant trail of Yellow Creep.

Gallery[edit | edit source]

Notes[edit | edit source]

Trivia[edit | edit source]

  • Peep appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
  • Peep's name could come from the word "pee", which could allude to Peep urinating yellow creep while battling.
    • Peep's name could also be a shortened version of "peeper", which is slang for an eye.
  • His posthumous version is The Bloat.

Bugs[edit | edit source]

Bug Bug! Peep's Eyes have the same collision radius as Peep itself, which results in the eyes being difficult to dodge since the hitbox doesn't match up with the eyes' visual size.


Bosses Boss Monstro.png
Chapter 1
Stage The Basement icon.pngStage The Cellar icon.pngStage Burning Basement icon.png
GeminiStevenBlighted OvumDingleThe Duke of FliesFamineGurglingsThe HauntLarry Jr.MonstroPinWidowThe FallenThe Headless Horseman
DangleLittle HornRag ManTurdlings
Baby Plum
Chapter 1.5
Stage Downpour icon.pngStage Dross icon.png
Lil BlubWormwoodThe RainmakerMin-MinClogColostomiaTurdlet
Chapter 2
Stage The Caves icon.pngStage The Catacombs icon.pngStage Flooded Caves icon.png
FistulaChubC.H.A.D.Carrion QueenDark OneGurdyGurdy Jr.The HollowThe HuskMega FattyMega MawPeepPestilencePolycephalusThe WretchedThe FallenThe Headless Horseman
The ForsakenThe FrailThe Stain
Big HornRag Mega
Bumbino
Chapter 2.5
Stage Mines icon.pngStage Ashpit icon.png
Reap CreepTuff TwinsHornfelGreat GideonSingeThe ShellThe Pile
Chapter 3
Stage The Depths icon.pngStage Necropolis icon.pngStage Dank Depths icon.png
The AdversaryThe BloatThe CageThe GateMonstro IIGishLokiMask of InfamyWarThe FallenThe Headless HorsemanMom
Brownie
Sisters Vis
Reap CreepThe Pile
Chapter 3.5
Stage Mausoleum icon.pngStage Gehenna icon.png
The SirenThe HereticThe VisageThe Horny BoysMomMom's Heart
Chapter 4
Stage The Womb icon.pngStage Utero icon.pngStage Scarred Womb icon.png
BlastocystThe BloatConquestDaddy Long LegsTriachnidDeathLokiiMama GurdyMr. FredScolexTeratomaThe FallenThe Headless HorsemanMom's HeartIt Lives
Sisters VisThe Matriarch
???
???
Hush
Corpse
Stage Corpse icon.png
ChimeraThe ScourgeRotgutMother
Chapter 5
Stage Sheol icon.pngStage Cathedral icon.png
SatanIsaac
Chapter 6
Stage Dark Room icon.pngStage The Chest icon.png
???The LambMega Satan
The Void
Stage The Void icon.png
Delirium
Home
Stage Home icon.png
DogmaThe BeastUltra DeathUltra FamineUltra PestilenceUltra War
Greed Mode
Ultra Greed
Ultra Greed
Ultra Greedier
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
Achievements Achievements Attributes Attributes Bosses Bosses TarotCard.png Cards and Runes Challenges Challenges Chapters Chapters
Characters Characters MainPageBabies.png Co-op Items Items Item pools Item pools Monsters Monsters Objects Objects
Pickups Pickups Pills Pills Rooms Rooms Seeds Seeds Transformations Transformations Trinkets Trinkets