- Creates puddles of Yellow Creep around him.
- Fires eight yellow projectiles in all directions.
- Jumps into the air and travels a moderate distance in Isaac's direction, sending out a ring of twelve yellow projectiles upon landing.
- Peep's eyeballs dislocate and start floating around the room at specific points in his health. One pops off at 2/3rds, and the other pops off at 1/3rd.
- Peep's eyeballs float diagonally bouncing off of walls and do not take damage. They block Isaac's tears and inflict contact damage.
Peep deals a whole heart of contact damage.
Champion Versions 
- Dark Cyan: Starts the battle with both his eyes popped out, similar to The Bloat.
- Yellow: 15% smaller, moves faster, and leaves a constant trail of Yellow Creep.
Peep as one of Delirium's forms.
- Peep appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Peep's name could come from the word "pee", which could allude to Peep urinating yellow creep while battling.
- Peep's name could also be a shortened version of "peeper", which is slang for an eye.
- His posthumous version is The Bloat.
- He has 3 unused sprites in his spritesheet that were removed in The Bloat spritesheet.
|Bug!||Peep's Eyes have the same collision radius as Peep itself, which results in the eyes being difficult to dodge since the hitbox doesn't match up with the eyes' visual size.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|