Effects[edit | edit source]
- Gives Isaac a candle familiar that increases Isaac's tears fired per second by 0.4 upon clearing a room. The tear bonus is reset when Isaac takes damage.
- This effect stacks up to 5 times, for a maximum of +2 tears per second (this bonus can exceed the tear cap). The candle's flame burns stronger as Isaac gains fire rate.
- As soon as Isaac picks up the candle, he is given one room's worth of the effect. (This means that the player only has to clear 4 rooms to get the maximum effect, assuming that they do not take any damage.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Any self-damage, such as from Curse Rooms, Sacrifice Rooms, the Bad Trip pill, and self-damaging items such as IV Bag, won't reset the bonus.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Holy Mantle: The tears bonus isn't reset by a hit nullified by the Holy Mantle's effect.
- Rock Bottom: The tears bonus stays even after taking a hit.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- BFFS!: The candle appears larger, but doesn't get improved.
- Diplopia: No extra familiars or stat boosts are granted from copies.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|