- Adds a chance to fire an egg sack which spawns slowing creep. If an egg sack hits an enemy, one to two Blue Flies or Blue Spider is spawned.
- Egg sack tears have considerably higher tear height and consequently, range.
- This item belongs to the Beelzebub set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a giant humanoid fly.
- This item belongs to the Spider Baby set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a humanoid spider.
- Egg sacks will also spawn blue flies or spiders if they hit Fireplaces or invincible enemies like Death's Head and Stoney.
- The chance to fire an egg sack is affected by luck. It is 15% at base luck (0), but cannot reach 100% at high luck.
- Compound Fracture / Cricket's Body / The Parasite: When egg sacks are fired, they will split into smaller egg sacks. Split egg sacks from The Parasite will not look like egg sacks.
- Cupid's Arrow: Egg sacks will apply their effect to every enemy hit.
- Hive Mind: Flies and spiders are bigger and deal double damage.
- Azazel: Overrides Parasitoid.
- Brimstone: Overrides Parasitoid.
- Dr. Fetus: Overrides Parasitoid.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Parasitoid.
- Fish Tail: No effect.
- Haemolacria: Tears retain Haemolacria appearance and only the main tear can spawn flies or spiders when damaging enemies.
- Ipecac: Only extra range applies on egg sack tears and they will not spawn flies or spiders.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Parasitoid.
- Montezuma's Revenge: No effect.
- Revelation: No effect.
- Spirit Sword: The sword projectiles can still spawn flies and spiders, but the swings themselves won't.
- Tech X: Overrides Parasitoid.
- Technology: Overrides Parasitoid.
- Trisagion: Overrides Parasitoid.
- Parasitoid is a term for when insects' larvae live inside their hosts as a parasite before eventually killing the host.
- Parasitoid is one of the only five items that count towards 2 transformations, the other four being Skatole, The Bible, Hive Mind and Magic Mushroom.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|