- Activates Isaac's active item just before damage would be taken.
- This still uses the item's charges so if the item is not charged, the trinket will do nothing.
- Single-use items will be consumed.
- Because the automatic item activation takes place just before taking would-be damage, this trinket becomes very powerful when holding damage-negating active items.
- Taking damage from explosions, spikes and spike rocks, spiked/mimic chests, the stomp attacks from Mom and Satan, Whippers and their variants, brimstone lasers (including angel lasers), self-damage items, Devil Beggars, Blood Donation Machines, and Confessionals will not trigger the effect.
- Super-charged items will use both of their charges. This is NOT an effect by Mom's Box or the Golden Trinket variant.
- Having Holy Mantle does not stop the trinket from activating, making you still take damage from items such as IV Bag, while bypassing Holy Mantle's shield.
- Any self-damaging item: Self-damage occurs before enemy damage, making it almost impossible to lose Devil/Angel Room chances.
- Blood Rights: Triggers the effect on hit, at the cost of every hit making Isaac take full-heart damage.
- Butter Bean / Wait What?: Isaac farts before being hit, knocking back enemies and projectiles.
- Dull Razor: Activates the item and gives Isaac invincibility frames before being hit, making it work similarly to Holy Mantle every two rooms. If combined with 9 Volt or AAA Battery, works every room, just like Holy Mantle.
- Glowing Hour Glass: If consumed with Void, Every time Isaac is hit, if it's charged, he is sent back to the previous room without taking damage.
- How to Jump: Makes Isaac immune to contact and tear damage while moving.
- IV Bag: Upon getting hit, activates the IV Bag instead, causing red heart damage and producing money.
- Kamikaze!: Causes a highly-damaging explosion to occur every time Isaac is hit, similarly to Swallowed M80.
- Razor Blade: Isaac gains a damage boost every time he's hit, acting similarly to Bloody Lust except only for the current room, at the cost of every hit making Isaac take full-heart damage.
- Spin to Win: Has a chance to spawn additional wheels upon taking damage that last only for the current room. This is most likely a bug.
- Stitches: Isaac will teleport before damage is taken, making him much harder to hit.
- Tainted Forgotten: Triggers his active item whenever the body touches something that would damage The Soul, regardless of damage taken.
- Telekinesis: Automatically blocks any incoming shots, but the push is not strong enough to prevent contact damage.
- Yum Heart: Since the effect is triggered before taking damage, Panic Button will waste the charge with no benefit unless Isaac is already missing Red health.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|