Pandora's Box is an unlockable activated item.
- Upon use, spawns certain pickups or items depending on the floor it is used on. Pandora's Box disappears after use.
- XL floors count as the first floor for Pandora's Box.
- If Pandora's Box attempts to spawn an item from an item pool that is empty, it will instead spawn an item from the Treasure Room pool.
- Using the ? Card with Pandora's Box will consume both the card and the item with no additional benefit.
- ? Card now activates the item without consuming it, allowing for potential multiple uses. Tarot Cloth, however, has no effect.
- Pandora's Box is not doubled by Car Battery.
- Strange Key: Instead of its normal effect, Pandora's Box spawns six items from random pools. Both items are consumed.
- The rewards for Greed Mode changed in patch v1.06.J168.
- In Greek legend, Pandora's Box was a box containing all of the evils of the world, given to the first woman created, who opened it, releasing every evil unto the land, besides the last spirit, Elpis, the Spirit of Hope.
PC VKPS 2M1F (Shop in 1st floor)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|