Pandora's Box is an unlockable activated item.
- Upon use, spawns certain pickups or items depending on the floor it is used on. Pandora's Box disappears after use.
- XL floors count as the first floor for Pandora's Box.
- When playing Greed mode, the normal Devil Room item pool is still used in Sheol, instead of the Greed mode pool.
- Using the ? Card with Pandora's Box will consume both the card and the item with no additional benefit.
- ? Card now activates the item without consuming it, allowing for potential multiple uses. Tarot Cloth, however, has no effect.
- Pandora's Box is not doubled by Car Battery.
- Strange Key: Instead of its normal effect, Pandora's Box spawns six generally higher quality items from random pools. Both items are consumed. At least one Planetarium item is likely to show up.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns a single, regular wisp with no unique effect.
- The rewards for Greed Mode changed in patch v1.06.J168.
- In Greek legend, Pandora's Box was a box containing all of the evils of the world. It was given to the first woman created, who, in her curiosity, opened it, releasing every evil unto the land. Once the evils were released, the only thing that remained was Elpis, the Spirit of Hope.
PC VKPS 2M1F (Shop in 1st floor)
|The Lamb Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|