Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
PHD is a passive item.
- Identifies all pills upon pickup.
- Spawns a pill.
- Replenishes 2 Red Hearts.
- Adds 0-2 coins to the payout every time you use a Blood Donation Machine or IV Bag.
- In hard mode, adds exactly 1 coin to the payout.
- Converts some "bad" pills into their "good" counterparts or removes their bad effects:
|Stat down pill||Stat up pill|
|Amnesia||I can see forever!|
|I'm Excited!!!||I'm Drowsy...|
|Retro Vision||I can see forever!|
|R U A Wizard?||Power Pill!|
|Bad Trip||Full Health|
|Bad Trip||Balls of Steel|
|Experimental Pill||Only grants a stat up|
|Gold Pill||Only has positive effects|
|48 Hour Energy|
|Bombs are Key|
|I can see forever!|
|I Found Pills|
|Friends Till the End!|
|One makes you larger|
|One makes you small|
|Feels Like I'm Walking on Sunshine!|
|R U A Wizard?|
- Bad pills already obtained/dropped will be converted to their "good" counterparts.
- If PHD is lost in any way, such as rerolling by the D4 or a Dice Room, or dropping it as Tainted Isaac, pills will remain fully identified, but negative pills will not be converted.
- Performing a RERUN with a character that held PHD will still prevent negative pills from spawning, but will no longer identify pills until used.
- As bad pills will turn into good pills, it is possible for two different colored pills to have the same effect.
- False PHD: Pills can both be good or bad again. Taking a bad pill still applies the benefits from False PHD.
- Keeper / Tainted Keeper: Blood Donation Machines will not produce more coins and they will still have a chance to fail.
- PHD stands for Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and it's the most common degree at the highest academic level awarded following a course of study. Doctorates can be in any study, in Isaac's case, medicine.
PC 49BH 7C4X (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC D77Y 9NM3 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita F1MK 02T4 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Switch 1RY7 20CH (First floor Shop, half off)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music