World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Ouija Board is a passive item.
- Grants spectral tears that travel through obstacles (but not enemies) instead of breaking on impact with them.
- The Parasite: When tears pass through solid objects, like rocks, they will split, resulting in many tears shooting out from every rock the original tear passed through.
- Brimstone: Aesthetic only, no effect.
- Azazel: Only cosmetic effect.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs will become transparent and pass through objects, just like spectral tears do.
- Epic Fetus: No effect.
- The Forgotten: Useless on both characters, as the bone club can hit through obstacles and The Soul has spectral tears passively.
- The Lost: Useless, as The Lost starts with spectral tears by default.
- Mom's Knife: The knife becomes transparent but otherwise, Ouija Board has no effect.
- Tainted Lilith: Hardly useful, as most damage is done through Gello whips.
- Technology 2: Allows the laser to go through objects, allowing piercing and spectral "tears".
- An Ouija Board is a flat board marked with the letters of the alphabet, the numbers 0–9, the words "yes", "no", "hello" (occasionally), and "goodbye", along with various symbols and graphics. It's believed to be a "spirit communicator" allowing you to talk with spirits.
- Isaac's expression seems to be from the film "The Ring" after a victim has been killed after 7 days.
PC 0S1C SE4Z (Treasure Room next to spawn)
PC 61EV PBCH (Treasure Room next to spawn)
Vita BHT0 KV4A (Treasure Room next to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music