- Active items don't charge when clearing rooms. Adds a chance to spawn a Lil' Battery when clearing a room, independent of the room's original drop.
- This chance scales with Luck.
- 4.5 Volt: Since the 4.5 Volt also makes it so that active items don't charge when clearing rooms, this trinket can be picked up with no downside.
- Dim Bulb + Mom's Purse / Smelter / "Gulp!" pill: Since items do not automatically recharge upon being used, being able to hold both Old Capacitor and Dim Bulb together will allow the latter's effects to be constantly active, while the batteries allow control over when exactly to charge active items.
- The pickup quote is a reference to an old joke game by LeatherIceCream, one of the Antibirth devs, where he makes a Don't Starve dating sim which he titled "Voltage Voltage Starving".
Active Item Modifiers
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|