World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This article is about Nuh Uh!, similar in appearance to NO!.
- On Chapter 4 and beyond, replaces all coin and Key spawns with a random pickup from the table below.
- If the pickup is a coin, it also has a 20% chance to be replaced with a Fly.
- All items, trinkets, cards, machines, etc. that spawn coins and keys synergize with this trinket and will cause a random pickup to be spawned instead.
- The floors during the Ascent are unaffected.
- This trinket has no effect in Greed Mode.
- Coins and keys generated prior to holding Nuh Uh! are unaffected.
*Any mention of "Random pickups" refers to the above table. "~#" are averages as 20% of coins are flies.
- Head of the Keeper: Coins generated by Head of the Keeper will be replaced with random pickups.
- Sanguine Bond: 17% of the time, generates ~5 random pickups, often allowing infinite use with red hearts.
- The Sacrifice Room will pay out with ~26 random pickups on it's 10th use 50% of the time.
- Midas' Touch / Eye of Greed: Enemies affected by Midas' will drop 1-4 random pickups.
- Because 20% of coins become harmless flies, 20% of the time you can trigger this effect again by affecting and killing spawned flies.
- Wooden Nickel: ~40% of the time you generate a random pickup.
- 4.5 Volt: Generate random pickups over the course of a fight.
- Blank Card: Allows you to utilize card effects that synergize with this trinket multiple times.
- IX - The Hermit?: Pickups / Items are sold and turned into other random pickups and only recharges after 1 room, often breaking the game.
- XIV - Temperance: The generated machine now drops random pickups.
- Ace of Diamonds / Ace of Spades: Re-rolls pickups in the room into other random pickups or turns enemies into random pickups.
- XII - The Hanged Man?: Slain enemies drop random pickups.
- A Card Against Humanity: Coins dropped by generated poops become random pickups.
- Soul of the Keeper: Creates 0-25 random pickups.
- IV Bag / Piggy Bank / Swallowed Penny: Convert health into random pickups.
- Tainted Keeper: Coins generated by killing enemies will be replaced by random pickups, however they will still disappear after a short time.
- Lucky Rock: 26.6% of rocks exploded will drop random pickups.
- Guppy's Tail: The keys needed to open gold chests will be converted to other pickups. However, the large quantities of coins generated from chests can be turned into many random pickups. Dropping Nuh Uh! at the start of the floor and then picking it back up to collect random pickups later allows for keys to collected but still gain large quantities of random pickups.
- Golden Trinket / Mom's Box: No effect.
- Unless dropped or used on pickups spawned prior:
|Tainted Eden Unlocks|
|Isaac (Boss) Unlocks|
|The Lamb Unlocks|
|??? (Boss) Unlocks|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music