No. 2 is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Continuously firing tears for 3 seconds causes Isaac to drop a Butt Bomb. Only 1 Butt Bomb can be dropped per charging cycle, so you'll need to stop firing and then charge again to drop another Butt Bomb. Taking Damage will interrupt the cycle.
- More precisely, a bomb is dropped by holding any fire button/direction for 3 seconds, and as such the effect is also triggered by charging or directly controlled attacks.
- Butt Bombs explode for 60 damage like normal bombs, but also deal 10 damage to all enemies in the room and daze them for a short time.
- Essentially grants unlimited bombs, as you can just reset the charge time over and over to bomb tinted rocks and to get into Secret and Super Secret Rooms.
- Now has a visual fart effect whenever a Butt Bomb is placed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Increases difficulty of poop-themed bosses such as Dingle, as Butt Bombs restore 25% of maximum HP to the bosses when they explode.
- The spawned butt bombs work with bomb-improving items, excluding Mr. Mega.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 1A8Z 43DC (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC 4X63 T64A (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
- Anarchist Cookbook
- Blood Bombs
- Bob's Curse
- Bob's Rotten Head
- Bomber Boy
- Brimstone Bombs
- Butt Bombs
- Curse of the Tower
- Dr. Fetus
- Fast Bombs
- Ghost Bombs
- Glitter Bombs
- Hot Bombs
- Mama Mega!
- Mr. Boom
- Mr. Mega
- Nancy Bombs
- No. 2
- Remote Detonator
- Rocket in a Jar
- Sad Bombs
- Scatter Bombs
- Sticky Bombs
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|