Night Light is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- A cone of light shines from Isaac's chest that slows all enemies and enemy shots.
- The light will face the direction Isaac is moving.
- The light doesn't affect bosses, but it will slow their shots.
- The slow effect will disappear from enemies when the light stops shining on them, but shots will remain slow.
- Removes Curse of Darkness for the current floor.
- Doesn't provide immunity on later floors, but lessens the visual effect significantly, effectively removing the curse.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The light only needs to touch a shot to slow it permanently.
- Doing a quick circular motion is effective to slow surrounding enemy shots, especially while fighting Hush.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|