Night Light is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
- A cone of light shines from Isaac's chest that slows all enemies and enemy shots.
- The light will face the direction Isaac is moving.
- The light doesn't affect bosses, but it will slow their shots.
- The slow effect will disappear from enemies when the light stops shining on them, but shots will remain slow.
- Removes Curse of Darkness for the current floor.
- Doesn't provide immunity on later floors, but lessens the visual effect significantly, effectively removing the curse.
- The light only needs to touch a shot once to slow it permanently.
- Doing a quick circular motion is effective to slow surrounding enemy shots, especially while fighting Hush.
- Overuse of this effect can cause unavoidable patterns, as the slowed shots will often still travel most of their original distance.
- This item is not recommended against The Beast, as the fires spawned by her will be slowed down significantly and pile up quickly, leading to no room to dodge.
- Doesn't remove Curse of Darkness afflicted by XIX - The Sun?, no matter if Night Light was picked up before or after using the card.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|