Neptunus is a passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Repentance.
- When Isaac is not firing tears, a charge bar will start to fill up. Holding down the fire button will release all stored tears in rapid succession.
- The charge time and maximum tears per charge scale with Isaac's tears stat, with higher tears charging faster and having more.
- While at 0 charge, Isaac fires at his normal tear delay, essentially meaning there is no downside.
- Rapid tapping the fire button will not empty the charge, and can be used as a permanent massive increase to fire rate.
- This item has no observable effect when used as Tainted Lilith or Tainted Forgotten.
- Neptunus was designed for the original Antibirth mod, but never actually implemented until Repentance.
PC 9LEW RG2W (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)
PC LCHN M6M8 (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)
PC DBLL Z867 (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)
PC MDVC 7994 (Planetarium adjacent to spawn)
PC Y2Z0 3P70 (Starting item as Eden)SNQP D766 (Planetarium next to spawn, with Lost Contact in a normal room on third floor)