Effect[edit | edit source]
- Prevents activated collectibles from being generated, if possible, from all item pools while this trinket is being held.
- If multiple copies are held, rerolls items with quality 0.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activated items will start appearing again once the item pool's non-activated items are exhausted or become scarce.
- When the trinket is dropped, the item generation mechanics go back to normal, and active items will be generated normally again.
- Does not affect Libraries until all the books have been collected, as the library pool consists only of activated items.
- Fixed boss drops and machines are not affected by NO!:
- In runs where many items have been collected/rerolled, the trinket can function as a sort of warning to the player that an item pool will soon be exhausted if activated items begin to show up.
- Book of Virtues will not be removed from Libraries while this trinket is held.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
NO!'s original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|