- Prevents activated collectibles from being generated, if possible, from all item pools while this trinket is being held.
- If multiple copies or a golden version are held, rerolls items with quality 0.
- Activated items will start appearing again once the item pool's non-activated items are exhausted or become scarce.
- When the trinket is dropped, the item generation mechanics go back to normal, and active items will be generated normally again.
- In runs where many items have been collected/rerolled, the trinket can function as a sort of warning to the player that an item pool will soon be exhausted if activated items begin to show up.
- Fixed boss drops and machines are not affected by NO!:
- Anarchist Cookbook from Pride.
- Bob's Rotten Head from Sloth.
- Crystal Ball from a fortune teller.
- Head of Krampus from Krampus.
- IV Bag from a blood donation machine.
- Mr. Boom from Wrath.
- A Pony from The Headless Horseman.
- Shoop Da Whoop! from Envy.
- White Pony from Conquest.
- Yum Heart from Super Lust.
- Most fixed active item drops are prevented:
- Pride drops a key.
- Sloth drops a card.
- Krampus always drops A Lump of Coal.
- Blood donation machines drop a Blood Bag.
- Wrath drops bombs.
- The Headless Horseman drops either Ball of Bandages or Cube of Meat.
- Envy drops a troll bomb.
- Super Lust drops a pill.
- Conquest drops either Ball of Bandages or Cube of Meat.
- Book of Virtues: Will not be prevented from spawning, since it's treated as a passive item.
- TMTRAINER: Active items generated by TMTRAINER will not be prevented from spawning.
NO!'s original appearance before Booster Pack #5.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|