Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Mysterious Candy is a trinket.
- Isaac has a chance to fart or poop every 30 seconds. Getting hit can also trigger the effect.
- Farts deal 6 damage and blow away projectiles.
- With smart positioning, poops can be placed and bombed to create bridges for 1 tile gaps, allowing Isaac to reach otherwise unobtainable consumables.
- Brown Cap: Poops may be used to access secret rooms and blow rocks and debris.
- Butt Penny: Poops are very likely to drop coins, allowing to farm revenue over time.
- Dirty Mind: Allows a steady supply of Dips, with time. Useful for later chapters.
- Gigante Bean: Farts are affected, covering a wide area and dealing 10 damage instead.
- Meconium: Poops spawned by Mysterious Candy have a chance to be black poop.
- Petrified Poop: Increases likelihood of poop pickups greatly, so useful as a source of pickups.
- Hallowed Ground / Midas' Touch: Poops spawned by the Candy will never be white or golden poops, respectively.
- The Mysterious Candy is a chocolate laxative.
- This trinket is used in Scat Man (challenge #36).
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music