My Shadow is an unlockable passive item added in The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth.
- Upon taking damage, inflicts fear on all enemies in the room.
- Upon taking damage, spawns a dark friendly Charger.
- The Chargers deal 5 damage per hit to enemies.
- Isaac keeps the chargers when transitioning between rooms.
- If this item is triggered in the Flooded Caves, there is a chance that the black charger will be replaced by a Drowned Charger. The summoned Drowned Charger will behave like normal black chargers, and upon death will explode into 4 blood shots that do not damage the player.
- Shadows of incoming attacks from above will be harder to see, as they're covered by the item's shadow initially.
- This item can only spawn a maximum of 5 chargers.
The dark friendly chargers act like normal chargers and will charge at enemies when they have a chance. They will attack enemies until they run out of hp either from contact with enemies or hazards (e.g. spikes or Fireplace).
- The allied chargers are affected by mass slowdown effects from items such as the Stop Watch, granting the Shadow Chargers a disadvantage.
- If Isaac has homing tears, they will home in on allied chargers.
- The allied chargers will take damage from any sort of explosion, except from your own general explosions, though certain synergies involving Scatter Bombs may kill the Friendly charger.
- With Punching Bag, the allied chargers may attack the Punching Bag instead of enemies. It is recommended you don't take these two items together as they don't synergize well.
- This item's sprite looks similar to an upside-down version of Judas' Shadow.
- This item's quote is a reference to the song "Me and My Shadow" by Frank Sinatra and Sammy Davis Jr.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|