Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Summons a ghost near Isaac that will follow him around, and summons a controllable blue crosshair. After a few seconds, the crosshair disappears, and the ghost will act depending on what the crosshair was targeting:
- Items / Pickups / Trinkets / Chests / Red Chests / Spiked Chests / Mega Chests: Brings it to Isaac. Works in Shops, Devil Rooms and Black Markets as well, making them effectively free. Stealing an item has a 50% chance to fail. If that happens, a buzzer sound will play out and the ghost will disappear without doing anything.
- Locked Chests / Eternal Chests / Bomb Chests: Opens the chest for free.
- Buttons: Presses the button.
- Enemies: Attacks the enemy until it dies or can no longer be targeted due to a form change or similar cause. The ghost does 3 damage per tick, for 9 damage per second.
- Doors: Opens the door, even if it is locked. Functions the same as Dad's Key when being used in this way. This includes the door to Mega Satan, exiting Hush's room, and exiting Boss Rush.
- This does not work on A Strange Door. However, it does work on doors leading to alternate path levels.
- This does not work on the flesh door leading to Mom's Heart that appears after defeating Mom in Mausoleum or Gehenna.
- This does not work on the hidden closet in Home to unlock the tainted characters.
- Secret Room entrances: Explodes, opening the entrance.
- Destructible obstacles, shopkeepers, angel statues, machines, and beggars: Explodes and destroys them.
- Stealing an item from a shop will restock it with another item. This happens even if Isaac does not have Restock.
- Stealing a devil deal item will make Isaac able to pick it up for free. This allows Isaac to take free devil deals without losing the chance of an angel room appearing for that run.
- Allows The Lost to take more than one devil deal.
- If the crosshair is not targeting anything when the crosshair disappears, the ghost will interact with the object closest to the crosshair.
- This can be used to check for secret rooms on multiple walls at once.
- If the room has nothing to interact with, the ghost will disappear without doing anything.
- The ghost cannot pick up Sticky Nickels and will disappear upon touching them.
- The ghost can press the button in Greed Mode, allowing waves to be stopped without taking damage.
- The ghost can open chests in Challenge Rooms without triggering the room.
- Unlike chests, stealing an item pedestal from a Challenge Room will trigger the waves to spawn upon picking up the stolen item.
- In rooms with multiple pedestal items where only one can be taken, if the ghost is carrying a pedestal while Isaac picks up a different pedestal item, the ghost will disappear. This prevents taking both items for free.
- Mr. Me can open the door to the Mausoleum / Gehenna without paying hearts.
- If used in an Angel Room with no item pedestals, Mr. ME! will target the angel statue, blowing it up.
- Using Mr. ME! with Tainted Forgotten does not work as displayed. Mr. ME! will not follow the crosshair, instead it will target where the Forgotten is thrown.
- Cannot steal the second item as Tainted Lazarus.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns a wisp that looks like a face in the middle ring. The wisp cannot shoot. If the current room is cleared, the wisps automatically move toward and unlock chests (Except for Bomb Chests and Mega Chests) and special room doors, destroying themselves in the process. The wisps can open almost any locked doors, including the ones to Mega Satan, the Ascent, but excluding Corpse.
- BFFS!: Does not increase the ghost's damage when attacking enemies.
- Car Battery: May sometimes glitch pedestal items, resulting in Isaac being unable to pick them up without leaving and re-entering the room. Otherwise has no effect.
- Sack Head: If Mr. ME! successfully stole a consumable from the shop, there is a chance he will drop a sack instead.
|Bug!||If the Devil Room or Angel Room disappears after leaving it, using Mr. ME! will still attempt to unlock the doorway back to it. This allows you to move through the wall as if there were a door there, but you will not be able to enter the Devil Room or Angel Room.|
|Bug!||If used while shooting with Marked, the crosshair will continue straight in the first direction Isaac shot at, and cannot be controlled until Marked is deactivated.|
|Bug!||Mr. Me is able to damage Mom's doors even when no body part is sticking out of them, Mom's Heart and It Lives while they're withdrawn, and Isaac and Hornfel while they're off-screen. He never loses them as a valid target, eventually killing the boss.|
- Mr. ME! is based on this Steam Workshop item by Jean-Alphonse, originally known as Mr. Meeseeks.
- Mr. ME! is a reference to Mr. Meeseeks from Rick and Morty, which spawn from a box and stop existing after completing their given task.
- The pickup quote also refers to a catchphrase used by Mr. Meeseeks.
PC M34T 439X (First floor shop)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music