|Base HP||Stage HP|
Mr. Fred is a boss that can appear in:
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Mr, Fred stays stationary in the middle of a 1x2 or 2x1 room and performs the following attacks:
- Breaks the chain of 1 of the 4 Homunculi that accompany him at the beginning of the fight.
- Unlike other Homounculi, the ones spawned with Mr. Fred can not break free on their own and can only be unleashed by this attack.
- Shoots 4 large long-range blood projectiles in the cardinal directions. These tears leave Red Creep and will burst at the end of their range into a larger pool of Creep.
- Burrows underground briefly and pops back up in his original position, firing eight projectiles in all directions.
- Spawns a Fred on his position, which immediately burrows underground.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Mr. Fred as one of Delirium's forms.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Mr. Fred is the boss version of the Freds.
- Mr. Fred resembles a large baby with a medical condition Harlequin Ichthyosis. He could, therefore, be a giant Harlequin Baby.
- Unlike other bosses, Mr. Fred disappears upon death instead of exploding into blood.
- Similar to Delirium's room, if Mr. Fred spawns in The Void, his room will be seen in the map as a 1x1 room.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|