Not to be confused with Box.
- If the box is empty, it picks up items and pickups in a room and stores them.
- Moving Box can carry up to 10 items or pickups at once, randomly picked (e.g. items are not prioritized)
- If the box is not empty, places all stored items and pickups in the current room.
- There is no limit to the number of items and pickups that can be held in the box.
- Any stored items and pickups unpacked from Moving Box will remain identical to what was originally packed; pills, cards, and runes will stay the same, sticky nickels will remain stuck to the floor, and chests will have the same contents as they would if they had been opened immediately.
- Active items keep their charge in the box.
- Stealing from Shops and Devil Rooms is not possible; only items on pedestals will be packed up.
- If used in a Challenge Room or a Boss Challenge Room, the objects within can be packed up without starting the challenge.
- If used in a room with a choice of multiple item pedestals, only one of the choice objects will be packed up and the rest behave normally.
- Both items presented by There's Options and More Options can be taken.
- Both The Polaroid and The Negative can be taken.
- If used in the Boss Rush, one of the objects is packed up but the rush is not started. The remaining item choices start the rush as normal.
- Using Moving Box in a Challenge Room or the Boss Rush starts the challenge.
- If used in a room with a choice of multiple items, Moving Box will take one item and the others will disappear.
- Moving Box works normally in Death Certificate's area. Packing items in that special area won't activate the force-leaving mechanic.
- All existing Moving Boxes share their opened/closed state. Therefore, it is not possible to carry a Moving Box that is holding items within another Moving Box as the items must be unpacked first.
- Disappearing pickups that are spawned by Tainted Magdalene / Soul of Magdalene or Tainted Keeper can't be packed into Moving Box.
- Car Battery: Activation swaps the contents of the box with the contents of the room.
- Glowing Hour Glass: If a charged Glowing Hour Glass is stored in the Moving Box, it can be unpacked and used, refunding charges to both items while rewinding time and essentially allowing unlimited use.
- Void: This item's effect cannot be absorbed by Void. It will be treated as a passive item by the Void.
- Moving Box is based on this Steam Workshop item by Tim l'enchanteur.
|Bug!||Using Pandora's Box while holding Strange Key will not trigger the unlock.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|