Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Not to be confused with Box.
- If the box is empty, it picks up items and pickups in a room and stores them.
- Moving Box can carry up to 10 items or pickups at once, randomly picked (i.e. items are not prioritized).
- If the box is not empty, places all stored items and pickups in the current room.
- There is no limit to the number of items and pickups that can be held in the box.
- Any stored items and pickups unpacked from Moving Box will remain identical to what was originally packed; pills, cards, and runes will stay the same, Sticky Nickels will remain stuck to the floor, and Chests will have the same contents as they would if they had been opened immediately.
- Active items keep their charge in the box.
- Stealing from Shops and Devil Rooms is not possible; only items on pedestals will be packed up.
- If used in a Challenge Room or a Boss Challenge Room, the objects within can be packed up without starting the challenge.
- If used in a room with a choice of multiple item pedestals, only one of the choice objects will be packed up and the rest behave normally.
- Both items presented by There's Options and More Options can be taken.
- Both The Polaroid and The Negative can be taken.
- If used in the Boss Rush, one of the objects is packed up but the rush is not started. The remaining item choices start the rush as normal.
- Using Moving Box in a Challenge Room or the Boss Rush starts the challenge.
- Moving Box works normally in Death Certificate's area. Packing items in that special area won't activate the force-leaving mechanic.
- All existing Moving Boxes share their opened/closed state. Therefore, it is not possible to carry a Moving Box that is holding items within another Moving Box as the items must be unpacked first.
- Disappearing pickups that are spawned by Tainted Magdalene / Soul of Magdalene or Tainted Keeper can't be packed into Moving Box.
- Book of Virtues: Spawns a box wisp on the middle ring. Moving Box must drop a pickup/item in order for it to spawn wisps. The wisps invoke the effect of The Book of Sin when destroyed.
- Glowing Hour Glass: If a charged Glowing Hour Glass is stored in the Moving Box, it can be unpacked and used, refunding charges to both items while rewinding time and essentially allowing unlimited use.
- Car Battery: Activation swaps the contents of the box with the contents of the room.
- No effect.
- Flip: Moving items that are able to be swapped by Flip will still be able to be swapped after placing them down again. However, empty item pedestals that only contain the "ghostly" item cannot be moved unless flipped.
- Void: This item's effect cannot be absorbed by Void. It will be treated as a passive item by the Void.
- Moving Box is based on this Steam Workshop item by Tim l'enchanteur.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music