Morningstars are enemies that float towards Isaac only when Isaac is moving. They get faster as they move, eventually reaching a point where Isaac cannot outrun them unless he has a high speed stat. When Isaac stops moving, their speed resets and they stop in place. They deal a full heart of contact damage.
- The name Morningstar comes from "Morning Star" which is one of the meanings of the name "Lucifer"- a common name for Satan.
- There is a cut version of the Morningstar which has a different appearance and seems to be chained down and possibly immobile.
- It somewhat resembles a Poot Mine.
- Morningstars resemble the end of a morning star, a medieval club-like weapon.
- Morningstars closely resemble Ferals, enemies from Edmund's game The End is Nigh. Both are sharp-toothed spiked balls that float in the air and pursue the player, attached to the ground by a chain.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|