- Spawns two items instead of one in each Treasure Room (except when the Treasure Room is small instead of normal-sized). Only one item can be chosen; the other disappears.
- If the Treasure Room has already been entered and the item was not taken, then picking up More Options later on the same floor will not retroactively add a second item to the room.
- The very rare Treasure Rooms that have either no item or two items that can both be picked up will be replaced with a one-out-of-two choice room, like other treasure rooms. In the latter case, this is a downgrade.
- In Downpour, Dross, Mines, Ashpit, Mausoleum, and Gehenna, Treasure Rooms will have two known and one unknown items, instead of the usual one known and one unknown.
- More Options applies to item rooms found during the Ascent but only if those item rooms were never originally entered.
- Jacob and Esau: Both characters can take one item each if they are lined up properly.
- Prior to Repentance, this item's description was "There are even more options!"
- There's Options' description is "More options". For this item, it's the other way around.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|