Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This article is about an item affecting Treasure Rooms. For a similar item affecting Boss rewards, see There's Options. For a similar item affecting room clear rewards, see Options?.
- Two item pedestals are presented in every Treasure Room. Only one can be taken; the other will disappear.
- Small Treasure Rooms only present one item, nullifying this item's effect.
- If the Treasure Room has already been entered and the item was not taken, then picking up More Options later on the same floor will not retroactively add a second item to the room.
- The very rare Treasure Rooms that have either no item or two items that can both be picked up will be replaced with a one-out-of-two choice room, like other Treasure Rooms. In the latter case, this is a downgrade.
- In Downpour / Dross / Mines / Ashpit / Mausoleum / Gehenna, Treasure Rooms will have two known items and one unknown item, instead of the usual one known and one unknown.
- In Downpour || / Dross ||, The Mirrored world's treasure room will not contain a second item.
- More Options will work for Treasure Rooms during the Ascent as long as those rooms were never originally entered.
- Crooked Penny / Diplopia: Both items are copied, allowing Isaac to take both copied items without the other disappearing. The original pedestals will function as normal, disappearing the other if one is collected.
- Devil's Crown: Both items can be taken, although they must be paid for with hearts.
- Jacob and Esau: Both brothers can take one item each if they are lined up properly.
- Prior to Repentance, this item's description was "There are even more options!"
- There's Options' description is "More options". For this item, it's the other way around.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music