- Continuously shooting for 2.35 seconds allows Isaac to fire a short-ranged brown Brimstone laser and corn shots behind himself by releasing the fire button.
- The laser deals Isaac's damage per tick (15x Isaac's damage per second), ticks up to 19 times and lasts ~1.28 seconds (77 frames).
- Corn shots deal 6 damage, and a random amount are created each blast.
- This item belongs to the Oh Crap set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a walking pile of poop.
- Brain Worm: Can cause the poop laser to hook to a target anywhere in the room, potentially hitting a target far outside of its usual range.
- Dark Arts: The corn Isaac poops out can be sliced, giving Isaac an insane damage up in seconds.
- Ipecac: The poop beam will unleash a barrage of explosions at the end of it.
- Lachryphagy: Spawns a large amount of tears at the end of the poop beam, heavily increasing Isaac's damage output.
- My Reflection: Causes the beam range behind Isaac to become significantly increased as well as having a short range similar to Azazel's beam in front of him. This greatly eases the use of this item allowing for high DPS.
- The Parasite: Beam splits into two horizontal beams meaning less risk for Isaac and a bigger area for enemies to be hit.
- Montezuma's Revenge is a colloquial term for Traveler's Diarrhea, an intestinal infection caused by ingesting contaminated food or water. Montezuma II was the last Aztec ruler before the Spanish conquest of the Aztec civilization, and the sickness is seen as a curse afflicting tourists visiting Mexico as revenge for the Aztec massacre.
|Bug!||PC When playing as Tainted Forgotten, the charge attack will always come out of the left of the body regardless of the direction it or the Soul is facing.|
- Butt Bombs
- Brown Nugget
- Dirty Mind
- E Coli
- Hallowed Ground
- Montezuma's Revenge
- No. 2
- The Poop
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|