|Base HP||Stage HP|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Hops towards Isaac, similar to Monstro.
- If Isaac is standing to the left or right side of Monstro II, he will shoot a horizontal Brimstone laser.
- Jumps off-screen and lands on Isaac's position two times in a row.
- Shoots 8 projectiles in all directions on his first landing.
- Spawns 4 Suckers on his second landing.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Red: 20% smaller. Moves and attacks much faster, but only spawns 2 Suckers when landing.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Monstro II as one of Delirium's forms.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Monstro II can often be seen with 2 Attack Flies to its left and right sides.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Monstro II appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- He is the posthumous version of Monstro.
- Gish is his alternate version.
- A spinal cord can be seen attached to Monstro II in his Versus image, implying that Monstro had a lower body at one point. The spine can also be seen when he fires a Brimstone laser.
- Monstro II is missing a tooth, most likely a reference to Monstro's Tooth.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, Monstro II was the very first posthumous boss prior to the Wrath of the Lamb DLC.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|