Monstro's Lung is a passive item.
- Grants a charged shot that fires 14 tears in the same fashion as Monstro.
- The attack can be released only when fully charged.
- Tears down: Delay * 4.3.
- Fire rate is divided by 4.3 (roughly 0.23x).
- Each tear has a random size multiplier between 0.9x to 1.33x, but there is no effect on damage.
- 20/20 / The Inner Eye / Mutant Spider: Adds 2, 5 or 7 tears to the barrage respectively. For the latter two, greatly slows down the charge.
- 20/20 + The Inner Eye: 10 extra tears.
- 20/20 + Mutant Spider: 14 extra tears.
- The Inner Eye + Mutant Spider: 14 extra tears.
- All three: 19 extra tears.
- Anti-Gravity: overidden, but tear delay down still applies, which greatly reduced the charge time, leading to better damage output.
- Blood Clot: All tears are larger, with increased damage (as opposed to every 2nd tear like Blood Clot alone)
- Tears have a 50% chance to be Blood Clot tears.
- Brimstone: Fires 3-5 additional Brimstone lasers in random directions around Isaac. It does not increase the charge time. This effect also applies to Azazel and Tainted Azazel's versions of Brimstone.
- + Eye Sore Not recommended. Overrides this synergy with a chance to shoot 1-3 additional Brimstone lasers in random directions.
- Soy Milk: Continuously fires shotgun-style tears without the need to release the attack button, resulting in a significant damage per second increase.
- Chocolate Milk: Reduces Isaac's tear delay by 20%, and each tear from Monstro's Lung is a charged Chocolate Milk shot, massively increasing fire rate and damage.
- This does not apply to Lilith's Incubus; picking up Chocolate Milk will significantly reduce damage and increase charge time.
- Tear delay is increased, and the tear damage, along with the amount of tears fired is dependent on charge time.
- Dr. Fetus: Isaac spits multiple bombs but must charge to fire. Bombs detonate simultaneously.
- Epic Fetus: Launches 3-5 cursors that rotate around each other before the missiles land.
- Flat Stone: All tears bounce simultaneously; the effective range is greatly increased.
- Ipecac: Isaac spews multiple Ipecac tears, with no increase in charge time.
- Isaac spews multiple Ipecac tears. Charge time is greatly increased.
- Technology: Grants a charged shot, but rather than firing a cluster of tears, fires a cluster of zigzagging lasers in a short-range spread pattern.
- + Soy Milk: Continuously fires laser clusters without having to charge.
- Tech X: Fires a group of laser rings with size dependent on how long they were charged, with increased charge time.
- The Ludovico Technique: Tear becomes a cluster of variably sized tears spread over a small area. The tears move at the same speed when controlled but constantly move around each other.
- Mom's Knife: Fires an additional cluster of 3-5 knives when at maximum charge, each dealing 2x tear damage.
- With two copies of Monstro's Lung, throws a fan of four extra knives alongside the basic attack regardless of charge.
- Mom's Wig: All the spiders will spawn instantly while charging a shot.
- Amount of spiders spawned dependent on luck.
- Monstro's Lung: Additional copies of the Lung add 10 tears to the barrage.
- My Reflection: Tears stay in the air much longer and consistently, allowing better reach and more focused blasts before the tears returning to Isaac.
- Tractor Beam: All the tears follow the beam at different heights without spreading out, making it much easier for multiple tears to hit a target.
- Chemical Peel: Overridden by Monstro's Lung.
- Tears have a 50% chance to be Chemical Peel tears.
- Cursed Eye: Overridden by Monstro's Lung.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Monstro's Lung.
- Epiphora: No effect. Tears stat is increased properly but firing cancels the effect.
- The Forgotten: The Forgotten's bone club will shoot bones as it performs a melee swing.
- Kidney Stone: If Monstro's Lung is picked up while Kidney Stone is ready to fire, charge time for Monstro's Lung will be significantly decreased.
- Only stat effects from Kidney Stone apply.
- Loki's Horns/ Mom's Eye: Isaac will still fire single tears in the other direction(s).
- The Ludovico Technique: Overrides Monstro's Lung.
- Tear becomes a cluster of variably sized tears spread over a small area. The tears move at the same speed when controlled but constantly move around each other.
- Marked: Only stat effects from Marked apply.
- Strange Attractor: Due to the high concentration of tears enemies will be pulled into Isaac at great force, in certain cases enough force to pull enemies through rocks.
- Technology: If picked up after Technology, Monstro's Lung has no effect. Technology will override Monstro's Lung with a very low firerate.
- Charge effect is removed and fire rate returned to normal. Extra lasers will be shot in random directions around Isaac while firing.
- Grants a charged shot, but rather than firing a cluster of tears, fires a cluster of zigzagging lasers in a short-range spread pattern.
- The Wiz: 7-8 tears are fired at each diagonal direction instead of a full burst.
- Prior to Repentance, this item's description was "Charged attack".
PC CQKN L4WO (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC NEN6 AMED (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC PJV9 ELRC (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC Z4KZ KFAL (Treasure Room to the left of spawn)
Vita 4EYH-XZAZ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 FNCN L3HD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn, Chocolate Milk later)
|Bug!||When reaching 30.00 tear rate or higher (0 or negative fire delay respectively), the Monstro's Lung with Technology combo will continueously fire laser barrages even when no fire key is pressed.|
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|