|This article is about the boss. For the posthumous version, see Monstro II. For the enemy, see Ministro. For the item, see Lil Monstro.|
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Hops towards Isaac.
- Coughs up a large number of disorganized projectiles towards Isaac. The larger projectiles do one heart of damage while the smaller short-ranged ones do 1/2 heart.
- Jumps off-screen, aiming to land on top of Isaac. Create a burst of disorganized projectiles in all directions on landing.
Champion Versions [edit | edit source]
- Grey: 15% larger and has 25% more HP (312.5). Uses projectile volleys much more often and is unable to jump off-screen.
- Red: Two 25% smaller Monstros, each with 55% less HP than the original one (112.5), replace the normal Monstro.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Monstro as one of Delirium's forms.
Arena[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the boss room, Monstro can be paired with Black Flies, Attack Flies, Gapers, Hoppers, Frowning Gapers, Mulligans, Cyclopias, or Ministros.
- When Monstro jumps off-screen, he is cured of all status effects.
- Monstro can't hop over Obstacles.
- If Isaac is somewhere that Monstro cannot reach, Monstro will jump in place.
- If Isaac has flight and is over an obstacle, Monstro will essentially be unable to perform any attacks.
- While Monstro can hit Isaac with his tear barrage because of its tear height, it is very unlikely.
- This has since been changed in The Binding of Isaac: Repentance.
- Monstro can rarely spawn in a room with two Blood Donation Machines.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Monstro appeared in the original The Binding of Isaac.
- Monstro appears to be missing a tooth which happens to be an item.
- Monstro also has a cleft lip.
- Monstro is Monster in Portuguese.
- He is the boss version of the Ministros.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|