Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
For the trinket with a similar name, see The Left Hand.
Monkey Paw is a trinket.
- If Isaac has half a heart or less after taking damage, this trinket drops a Black Heart.
- The effect can trigger up to three times, after which the trinket will disappear.
- The fingers stuck out by the paw will change to display the number of triggers left.
- The effect can trigger more than once in the same room.
- The effect does not trigger when picked up at half a heart or less.
- If Gulped or smelted, its effect still only triggers 3 times, then disappears.
- Golden Trinket / Mom's Box: The trinket will drop 2 black hearts instead of 1 (having both Mom's Box and the golden version won't further increase the effect).
- Scapular: If Scapular's effect is triggered, the Soul Heart awarded will not cancel the effect of Monkey Paw.
- This item is a reference to the supernatural short story The Monkey's Paw by W.W Jacobs. The title artifact could grant three wishes, but they frequently carried a most unpleasant price.
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music