Mongo Baby is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Spawns a familiar that cycles between the tears of Isaac's other familiars.
- If no familiars are present, Mongo Baby will fire normal tears that deal 3.5 damage.
- Mongo Baby shoots once every half second.
- Mongo Baby shoots once every 1/3rd of a second, shooting at the same speed as Isaac at base tears.
- This item belongs to the Conjoined set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into a three-faced version of himself.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Familiars that Mongo Baby can copy include:
- Mongo Baby will not copy the tear effects of trinket familiars ( Isaac's Head and ???'s Soul).
- Mongo Baby will not copy the tear effects of the level 2 Cube of Meat or Ball of Bandages.
- Mongo Baby will not copy the tear effects of Buddy in a Box, Fate's Reward, Incubus, Lil Monstro or Seraphim.
- With Lil Loki, Mongo Baby's tears will become red, but Mongo Baby will not fire in four directions.
- If Isaac has Demon Baby alongside other familiars, Mongo Baby's behavior switches between the two. When Isaac is firing tears, Mongo Baby fires alongside him with a reduced fire rate. When Isaac is not firing tears, Mongo Baby copies Demon Baby's effect and automatically fires at nearby enemies.
- If Isaac only has Demon Baby and Mongo Baby, Mongo Baby behaves like the Demon Baby exclusively.
- Mongo Baby will not copy familiars spawned by Monster Manual.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Seeds[edit | edit source]
PC 6SJV Z9CG (Treasure Room beside start of game)
PC HF46 Q17T (Treasure Room left side of map)
PC 7M7V GLYS (Treasure Room right of start room)
PC LTA4 R6F1 (Treasure Room right of start room)
PC GRTC 0GFD (Treasure Room on the left edge of the map)
PS4 FGZG QRLT (Treasure Room beside start of game)
3DS S66Q 47LW (Treasure Room right side of map)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|