Money = Power is a passive item.
- Adds 0.04 damage for every coin Isaac has.
- The more coins Isaac has, the less effective damage this item gives for picking up new coins.
- The damage caps at +3.96 Damage at 99 coins.
- Though Isaac can still collect coins if he already has 99, he will not gain any damage bonus from them.
- Picking up multiple copies of this item will not increase the damage bonus.
- Deep Pockets: Increases maximum damage bonus from Money = Power. The damage caps at +39.96 Damage at 999 coins.
- A Dollar: Immediately maxes out damage bonus.
- A Quarter: Increases damage by 1 per 25 coins.
- Greed's Gullet: Isaac will gain health and damage.
- Diplopia: Damage bonus doesn't stack.
- The name of the item is a reference to the popular saying "Money is power".
- This item is used in PAY TO PLAY (challenge #24).
- In the game's files, there's a subliminal message under Money = Power's icon that says "where are you".
- The message was part of an alternate reality game and could be seen on the collection page for a few weeks, representing Isaac asking for his father.
- In the original The Binding of Isaac, Money = Power was unlocked by beating Mom's Heart eight times.
PC C0L6 NMKK (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC YTVW F2YQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC SJJS 9R9E (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC ZJNC JO1J (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 02MR L4FF (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita ANR7 F9JQ (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS YL7X LJAK (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn; Curse of Darkness)
PC 1WZ1 G0AN (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music