Mom's Wig is a passive item.
- Isaac now spawns friendly Blue Spiders when firing tears.
- Heals Isaac for 1 Red Heart upon pickup.
- This item belongs to the Yes Mother? set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into his mother.
- The spiders are spawned when Isaac is shooting, and up to 5 spiders can be spawned at the same time. More spiders can be spawned if the previous ones died.
- The spider spawning chance depends on the luck stat and goes up to 100% with 10 Luck.
- This item does not work for Lilith since Incubus tears do not count as her tears.
- Spiders can still be spawned in rooms without enemies.
- Brimstone / Chocolate Milk / Cursed Eye / Mom's Knife / Monstro's Lung / Tech X: Charging an attack spawns spiders in rapid succession.
- Epic Fetus / The Ludovico Technique / Marked: Moving the tear/crosshair around will spawn spiders rapidly.
- Fish Tail: Doubles the total amount of spiders that can be spawned at the same time, up to a total of 10.
- Hive Mind: Doubles the limit to 10 spiders, in addition to boosting the damage of spiders per the item's base effect.
PC PR34 NWPY (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC VGWC TEQR (Treasure Room adjacent to Spawn)
PC NTFM 3EF6 (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC T0X3 38GC (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PC SFMK F4LD (Treasure Room on the first floor)
PS4 KALH 2D2D (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS VDYR 0QFS (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
Vita DBVJ 1KPD (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
XboxOne J877 GDQA (Treasure Room to the right of spawn)
XboxOne ZBFG 9WTQ (Treasure Room to the left of spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music