"Lost but not forgotten"
(page 5, column 7, row 4)
(page 5, column 8, row 4)
Mom's Shovel is an active item added in Booster Pack #5.
It is obtained by collecting both pieces of the Broken Shovel.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Using this on a dirt patch that appears in grave rooms will unlock The Forgotten.
- Spawns a trapdoor that leads to the next floor upon activation, identical to We Need to Go Deeper!
- Like We Need to Go Deeper!, it can occasionally spawn Crawl Spaces.
- However, it does not spawn a trapdoor when used above a pit, unlike We Need to Go Deeper!.
- Does not spawn a trapdoor when used in Sheol.
- Does not spawn a trapdoor when used in ???. (Hush's Area.)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Once Mom's Shovel is complete, the stomping caused by Broken Shovel stops.
- Like We Need to Go Deeper!, this item can be used to destroy rocks if used while Isaac is flying over a rock.
- The entire sidequest involving The Shovel and challenge with constant stomping can be circumvented entirely if you use Spindown Dice on Mucormycosis, as it will reroll into to completed Shovel.
Unlockable achievements[edit | edit source]
In-game footage[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The dirt mound, as found in the Dark Room.
- Broken Shovel
- Broken Shovel
- Divorce Papers
- Mom's Bottle of Pills
- Mom's Box
- Mom's Bra
- Mom's Bracelet
- Mom's Coin Purse
- Mom's Contacts
- Mom's Eye
- Mom's Eyeshadow
- Mom's Heels
- Mom's Key
- Mom's Knife
- Mom's Lipstick
- Mom's Pad
- Mom's Pearls
- Mom's Perfume
- Mom's Purse
- Mom's Razor
- Mom's Shovel
- Mom's Underwear
- Mom's Wig
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|