Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This article is about the passive item. For other uses, see Mom (Disambiguation).
- Grants a razor familiar that orbits Isaac. Enemies that touch the razor take damage equal to 20% of Isaac's tear damage per tick or 300% of Isaac's damage per second ( 200% of Isaac's damage per second) and start to bleed.
- Bleeding enemies take damage equal to 10% of their maximum health every 5 seconds. Bosses cannot bleed and won't take any damage from the razor.
- Bleeding enemies take damage based on how quickly they move; the faster the enemy, the more damage they take. While moving, a bleeding enemy leaves behind red creep that can damage other enemies. Bosses can bleed as well.
- The razor does not block enemy shots.
- The razor blocks enemy shots.
- This item belongs to the Yes Mother? set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into his mother.
- It may not always be a good idea to take Mom's Razor if Isaac has one or more Pretty Flies as orbitals, as Mom's Razor can override Pretty Flies without giving protection from enemy shots.
- BFFS!: Increases razor's size and contact damage. No damage increase on bleed effect.
PC J989 T2KB (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
Collection • Item Pools • Version History • Modding • Music