Mom's Perfume is a passive item.
- Adds a chance to shoot fear tears, causing enemies to run away from the player.
- -1 tear delay (increased rate of fire)
- Since this directly affects tear delay instead of changing the tears stat, it allows Isaac's rate of fire to go over the normal maximum rate.
- Tear delay decreases are more noticeable and are a greater increase to DPS when the tears stat is high.
- Tears fired per second +0.5.
- This item belongs to the Yes Mother? set. Collecting three items from this set will transform Isaac into his mother.
- The fear effect chance depends on the luck stat, starting at 12.5% at 0 luck, reaching 100% with 85 luck.
- Dark Matter is significantly better at inflicting fear than Mom's Perfume.
- Compound Fracture/ Cricket's Body/ Haemolacria/ The Parasite: If the main tear causes fear, the split tears cause fear too.
- Finger!: Finger can also apply the fear effect.
- Lachryphagy: If a fear tear is fed, all burst tears cause fear. If a normal tear is fed, the burst tears cannot cause fear.
- The Ludovico Technique The tear flickers yellow, capable of inflicting fear when it does.
- Diplopia: Tear delay does not stack.
PC 3XJM 4HLT (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
PS4 Vita 8RTJ 1EJW (Treasure Room adjacent to spawn)
3DS 1JP1 4ZM6 (First floor Treasure Room)
Switch 823C P9V4 (First floor Treasure Room; West from Start)
|The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth|
|Achievements||Attributes||Bosses||Cards and Runes||Challenges||Chapters|